- Imaginary Lines: Goodbye, Brewster, You Sofa-Peeing Dog...

Friday, November 19, 2004

Goodbye, Brewster, You Sofa-Peeing Dog...

Yes. The news is true, I'm giving him away. I just can't take the pee anymore. He'll be much happier in his new home, there's other dogs, and big fields to play in, and no babies to compete with...it'll be great.
I am a little sad that things didn't work out. I wanted a dog, I just didn't want the dog to like peeing in my house and on my sofa so much.
Goodbye Brewster, I hardly knew ya. 3 months ago I picked you up from the pound, and it seems like only yesterday (tear, sniffle).
May I quote Bob Dylan?

Oh, I'm thinkin' and a wonderin', wanderin' down that road, I once knew a doggy, a puppy I am told, I gave him my heart but he want to pee on my sofa...don't think twice it's alright...

Tomorrow, we go for a ride...should I tell him first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home