- Imaginary Lines: Hello, Baby...

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hello, Baby...

This one looks like a keeper:

HPT2

That line is getting nice and dark. About the same color as the control.

I still cannot believe it. I had a bit of a freak-out today, when I was sure things weren't going to be okay. I had some morning sickness last night when I was at my mom's (mild nausea), and when I woke up today--nothing. I didn't even feel pregnant.

As a friend said recently, we who have had miscarriages know all too well that a positive pregnancy test does not guarantee a positive outcome....but I'm going to start letting myself get attached to this baby. I've even decided on a couple of names...I think it's going to be a girl....

I felt better after taking the test--since it came out so dark...and I'm feeling the morning sickness again tonight. I guess it's going to be an evening thing for now....

I'm still in shock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home