- Imaginary Lines: It Was All Just a Silly Mistake

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It Was All Just a Silly Mistake

Really, it was. My husband made the computer not like us. Now it is fixed.

I haven't been on-line in something like 6 weeks. My life is boring enough that I can get away with it. I didn't mean to worry anyone, although I guess one could read my last entry as a moody goodbye. It wasn't meant to be that, just a regular-old moody entry.

I'm going to go now and find out what's going on with all of YOU. Then I'll probably post a real entry sometime along here.

All's well, really.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am so glad that you are back Erin! So, how are you feeling? How is the baby doing? How is Thomas?

Let us know...you have been gone for so long!

Take care.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was REALLY starting to worry, I had all these horrific images in my head. This morning, I actually was just hoping someone in your family would post for you if something was wrong.

SO SO SO glad you are well and your 'puter is fixed. (finally!!)

How is the family?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home