- Imaginary Lines: Today, You Were Born.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today, You Were Born.

Today is your second birthday, my beautiful little boy. For me it will always and forever be the day that I celebrate your birth, and my own rebirth as your mother.

It was pouring rain on the day you were born. You came out screaming but were immediately calmed when you heard the sound of your fathers voice.

I looked at your face for the first time and knew that my life had changed forever. I didn’t know that I had been living in the dark until you were born and the world lit up. The world is a more beautiful place with you in it.

Mommy loves you, Thomas, more than the world. Thank God you’re my little boy.

Little Man

Cool Toy

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just too cute!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Its amazing what a newborn can do to your entire life, isn't it!
Happy Birthday little man!
Have some cake for me!!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

What a cutie!
Gotta love those bangs!

Happt Happy Birthday Thomas!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Notes from the Trenches said...

What a beautiful boy! Happy Birthday :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home