- Imaginary Lines: Nested

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Nested

I'm all nested, for now. I went on a cleaning rampage this weekend, and left no one uninjured in my wake.

I guess it was different than the "normal" cleaning when I was on my hands and knees with a wire brush and rubbing alcohol trying to get spots out of the floor.

I woke up today in PAIN, it hurts to roll over or stand up. This leads me to believe that the baby is in my pelvis now, that he has completely dropped. Maybe all that cleaning helped him along, but man does it ever hurt.

I also had an episode of bloody-show today, which may or may not mean that real labor is imminent. With Thomas I had this the evening before I went into labor at 2 AM. So keep your fingers crossed.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow anyway, and I'm sure they'll jam their hands up there and tell me what's up either way (FUN!). Or maybe I'll be holding this little guy in my arms by that time tomorrow.

I hope everyone is finding a way to stay cool out their, temps across the country are just brutal. I hope it breaks soon...

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Oh Erin...I know that you are in pain and I am so sorry for that, but this is just so exciting!

I can't wait for you to have this little guy. I am so happy for you. I hope that the next post I read on here has a pic of you and the little one! Can't wait. I really do hope that it happens very soon for your sake.

Take care.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Lala said...

Ok, I need an address, I have next Monday off and I want to come down there. Am I scaring you? sorry

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Your other young man is about to arrive! I was hoping it would happen soon, because I know you were (are) feeling uncomfortable. Who knows . . maybe you are in labor now! Woo-hoo!

Call us! I mean, yeah, post for us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home