- Imaginary Lines: Goin' Ta Get Some Movies...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Goin' Ta Get Some Movies...

The last few Friday nights I have spent drinking apple martinis and endulging in a smoking relapse. Not tonight. Tonight it's movies and hot cocoa. Or movies and egg nog. Yummy.

I actually think that the drinking and smoking helped me get pregnant. I mean, all those months of trying to exercise, eat right and not drink, got me absolutely zilch. So two Saturday's ago the husband and I went out to an excellent and yummy dinner, I drank way too much wine...and had an Irish coffee for dessert (no one can blame me, I really didn't think I would be pregnant this month). Mmmm. The next day is probably when implantation happened.

When I got pregnant with my son, I was living off of coffee, cigarettes, and girl drinks (mmm, whiskey sours, strawberry daiquiris)...so maybe that's just the kind of life I need to lead, I mean, for me to be really healthy. Maybe? Maybe some people die young of boredom because they only eat veggies and water and herbal tea. Or maybe, God forbid, the drinking and smoking actually did help me to RELAX? No. Couldn't be.

Lord knows my Grandma is 96 and never did a thing to stay healthy.

I doubt my doctor will find any merit to this theory.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Nothing wrong with a little relaxing! Especially the memory of the great time you had with your husband!
About a week before I found out I was pregnant with Logan (we were NOT trying...at all!) we had way too many beers while watching the packer game! I felt horrible later, but what can you do, right? I still remember that packer game! :)
Enjoy your movie! We're renting one tonight too! Let me know which one you decide to get! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home