- Imaginary Lines: Thursday, A Week And A Day...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Thursday, A Week And A Day...

It's been a week and a day since my first positive pregnancy tests. I am now 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I don't really feel anything...but I'm trying not to let that alarm me...

I'm tired, but I'm always really tired. I have a 19 month old who does a pretty good job of wearing me out. I feel bloated, my pants are already uncomfortably tight. At night when I lay down to go to sleep, I always feel like there is a lot going on down there...

But that's it.

No beta tests to report, we won't have insurance until January, due to my husband changing jobs. I just have to sit tight and wait.

I'm trying not to take anymore pregnancy tests.

When I was pregnant with my son, this is the day I would have tested. My period was 4 days late. I didn't have any symptoms then, either, so what the heck am I worried for?

I really think everything is going to be okay.

Cheers,
Me

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm SURE everything is fine! MANY people don't even know they are pregnant at this point, so no symptoms don't mean a thing! Hopefully you will stay lucky and get very few symptoms in the beginning!
Plus, you are probably just way to busy with your son that you don't realize the symptoms you DO have! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home