- Imaginary Lines: Hi ya.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Hi ya.

I deleted my last post. Afterall, there's only so long you can look at a whiny post about someone who you do, afterall, love. So, it's gone. I feel better already.

I'm 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Yay! I still feel pretty awful, but I told Thomas I would take him out today since it's actually above freezing. So maybe we'll try to go out for lunch.

I'm trying to come to terms with the part of me that is freaked out about being the mother of two. I wasn't sure I was allowed to have these feelings after wanting and wanting and wanting this baby so bad, but I'm pretty sure I'm still allowed to feel this way.

But I think we're going to be alright. Better than alright, I think it's going to be great. I can't wait to meet this new little person. I also felt better remembering that I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Thomas. I was so terrified of how much work it would be and I wasn't so unsure of myself as a mom. But when they are born, you love them so much more than you even imagined, and that makes up for all of those things you were afraid of. So, I'm just going to try and roll with it.

My next doctor's appointment is this Thursday, since I'm still going in once a week to monitor the morning sickness. It's been great, hearing the baby's heartbeat. It's music to my ears.

I'm off to get lunch with Thomas.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Erin,

It is great seeing that you are feeling good enough to get out with Thomas.

Everything will be fine once the little one arrives! You have every right to worry and have the feelings that you are having. You wanted this baby and you will be a great mother to both of your little ones.

Let us know how the appointment goes on Thursday.

Best wishes and lots of prayers for you and your family,
Chasity

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Congrats on being 13 weeks and 2 days! :)

I am also pregnant with my second and am also nervous about having two children. One was hard enough...but two? My wish is that suddenly I'll sprout two more arms. Heh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home