- Imaginary Lines: The Weekend.

Monday, December 13, 2004

The Weekend.

Well, it was nice. We put up our tree, which looks really beautiful (and smells awesome).

I went to see Gypsy with my mom and my sister.

We watched a couple of movies, Robbie the Reindeer, The Chronicles of Riddick, which was actually pretty good (no gory violence, just good sci-fi), and Hero, a beautiful kung-fu type action movie. If you liked Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, you'll like Hero.

Last weekend we watched an entertaining movie called (if I remember correctly), No Such Thing. I really recommend it, it gave me a pretty good laugh. The end was kind of a cop-out. You could tell they were going for the look of an ending that "really makes you think," but I think it was just a cop-out in disguise. But still worth watching.

See ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home