- Imaginary Lines: All is well.

Friday, February 04, 2005

All is well.

The doctor's appointment went fine yesterday, I got to hear my little one's woosh woosh woosh woosh heartbeat! You really never get tired of that. Of course, this was only the third time, and each time it happens I think to myself, "holy crap, I'm actually pregnant." I mean, after all of those months of feeling like a complete lunatic taking pregnancy tests like, every day of the freakin' month, I sometimes think that I really am just crazy enough to be imagining this whole thing.

And then there's that heartbeat. Again, holy crap. There's a baby in me. A new life. My child. It's just so awesome and over whelming sometimes.

And I'm officially in maternity clothes. I don't have that much yet, so it's still yucky sweats and the like for around the house, but if I actually have to go somewhere, I can where the cute stuff that makes me look more pregnant than just plain fat.

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, the blood in the vomit is pretty normal. The doctor said that it's just like how pregnant women are more likely to have bloody noses and bloody gums, a little blood in the mucous I vomit up is par for the course.

And the cramps are no biggy--she told me I could take something for the constipation if I needed to (I forget what she said to take, but I've gotten written down somewhere).

Hope all is well out there in the land of Blog.

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Glad the dr's appt went well..everytime I hear the heartbeat, I cry. Now I know to always bring kleenex. I can't figure out if it's hormones or I'm just a gushy kind of gal.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Woosh woosh woosh is a great thing! Congratulations! :-)

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Erin, it is awesome to hear from you more regularly! I am super excited for you and I remember how valuable that heartbeat was every visit, after my miscarriage. It sounds like you are almost back to normal. Keep the updates comin!!!!

Jess

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Glad to hear from you!
The heartbeat is just the best sound! :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Lala said...

good good good! Glad you're feeling better.
Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home