- Imaginary Lines: Bloody bodily fluids...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bloody bodily fluids...

Is it cause for alarm if the scant fluids produced by your eye-bulging dry-heaving is streaked with blood? Or is this just some common capillary busting going on? Anyone?
Also, is it too early for braxton-hicks contractions, and if so, what is the pain I'm feeling every night when I go to bed? It's this uncomfortable sensation that starts at my belly button and moves down my abdomen. There are waves of them. Sounds like braxton-hicks, but it's so early at 13 1/2 weeks, isn't it?

I'll ask the doctor tomorrow, but I felt too silly for a special call. I mean, really, aren't I just LOVING all this sickness and attention? Can't I just stop being so freakin' dramatic? So what, you've been throwing up for 2 months. Get a real problem. And a job too, while your at it. Stop using your toddler as an excuse to just sit around in dirty sweatpants throwing up all day long. Can't you see that the child would, afterall, rather be in daycare than sit around with you all day while you choke down dry tortilla chips? Selfish, selfish, woman.
And what about your poor husband? Should he alone be saddled with the financial survival of this family just so YOU can have the joy of seeing your children grow and learn? I mean, aren't you being a little paranoid to just ASSUME your child will get less than adequate care at a day care facility? Can't you do anything? Aren't you employable?

Think I'm having a mini-breakdown. I mean, it's February for crying out loud. Who isn't sick of this crappy winter? Not to mention that Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm in no condition to eat yummy chocolates. I want the chocolates!! My stomach won't put up with it! How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home