- Imaginary Lines: Just a Quick Note

Friday, February 11, 2005

Just a Quick Note

Live from NY it's Friday morning. Not from the exciting NY, just the NY up north of that other, more glamorous NY. Hence the period on the first sentece of this post, not an exclamation point. We don't use exclamations points this far north in the winter. It's just too damn cold to get excited about anything.

My mother is in the hospital, so Thomas and I are going to make the trip to see her today. It's only about a 30 minute drive, but that's pretty ambitious for me seeing that I've been housebound for the past month. Of course, I've had special permission to leave for doctor appointments and the pharmacy.

We're hoping, of course, that it is nothing serious. At least, that is where I am in my head. I'm not the kind of person who runs through every possible worst-case scenerio just to succeed in working myself into a pointless frenzy of worry. We play it cool, until we are better informed. We--meaning me, myself, and I.

In case I don't get a chance to post again today or tomorrow, have a great weekend.

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

As soon as I read your first sentence, the phrase, "Live from NY, it's Saturday Night!" popped into my head. Lol. Congrats on being 15 weeks (tomorrow)! :)

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Lala said...

Hope it's nothing as far as your mom is concerned. Tell me which major highway you live by so I can drop in on my way down to Boston sometime in the next eight weeks. Is there a Ponderosa around?

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Ahhh . . NY . . . I want to move there so badly and be near my husband's family. It will happen eventually, but we are trying to finish school here. He is from a small town called Lewiston, near Niagara Falls.

Hope your Mom is doing better soon, and congrats on reaching 15 weeks!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I hope your mom feels better soon! Congrats on the 15 week mark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home