- Imaginary Lines: Random Thoughts

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Random Thoughts

Did I ever tell you that the egg that produced this baby came from my left ovary? Yup. The tech told me that at my first ultrasound.

I think that this baby is going to be a girl. I just wanted to tell you that so together we can find out if I'm right when I go for my ultrasound next month.

I wonder which testis the sperm came from. Actually, I really don't.

And did you all see the first link in grrl's post today? It cracked me up.

Oh, and Lauren Lala, what on earth makes you think anyone in their right mind would give me a credit card?

Isn't it strange that I started this blog on day 1 of the cycle that I got pregnant? That means that this blog was started on day 1 of my pregnancy, a couple of weeks before I actually got pregnant. It's almost like I planned it. Yeah, like I had any control. Charting, mucous checks, cervical position, OPK's, HPT's, vitamins, and yet still no control.

Thomas is trying to type something on the computer. Now he's trying to turn it off. I guess I should take the hint.

I get to go to the doctor again on Friday, which means I get to hear the heartbeat again. I wish I had one of those home dopplers, but they're probably way too expensive.

Valentine's Day was fabulous. I don't miss those single days of cooking a fancy dinner and trying to be romantic--at all. It's much better to get a 2 lb. heart-shaped box of candy stolen off of your lap by your 21 month old son, who then rips it open and stuffs a piece of candy in his mouth, wrapper and all. Being married and being a family is so much better.

I mean sure, we didn't have hot sex, but I know he isn't going anywhere. Maybe we'll have the hot sex tonight. Who knows. It could happen. Or maybe we'll just wait a year, when the new baby is sleeping in more than 3 hour blocks.

I have edited this post five times. The last time was to remove a comma. Like I know where they go in the first place. Who am I trying to kid?

I don't spell-check either, by the way. However, I do have a dictionary.

Hope yur all having a happy Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I love random thought days! I am glad you are feeling good! Have you looked at a chinese gender chart? I think you can get those doppler things for around $25.00 or more, if you want the kind that also plays a cd to your belly...I am getting those prices from the Motherhood Maternity stores! Have fun at the doc...talk to you later!

Jess

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I love this post! You should do more random thought posts! You cracked me up!! hehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home