- Imaginary Lines: Friday Again, At Last.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday Again, At Last.

AFP results came back,

Absolutely

Perfect.

Sigh. I knew they would.


I went to see my two newest nieces yesterday. They are beautiful, of course, and very tiny. I think they are going to have to get a little bigger before I can tell who they look like.

Everything is going smoothly. On Monday, Ed and I go in for the BIG ultrasound, the one where we hope to find out the sex of our baby.

We have another healthy, wiggling, baby. I feel good. I am the mother of two. And to think I once doubted that I would be where I am right now...everything is going to be okay. Everything is going to be great.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jen said...

YAY!
Thats GREAT news!!!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sara said...

What great news! I am truly happy for you. :-)

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic... I am glad it is all going so well. I hope you have a great day too..

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

It is great to see that you are doing so good. Well, it is Monday, and you should be going in for the "BIG" u/s....is it a girl?????a boy???????

I am dying to know!!!

Take care!
Chas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home